If you are interested in any of the opportunities listed, please refer to the contact information below.
Teller – Rawlins, Wyoming
The Rawlins National Bank has an exciting career opportunity for a Full Time Teller to join our team. Applicants must have basic computer knowledge, excellent customer service skills, be dependable and have a positive attitude. Banking experience is a plus. The Rawlins National Bank has branch locations in Wyoming and Colorado.
Rawlins National Bank is looking for an experienced Credit Analyst to join our growing team!
We offer competitive pay, health, dental, vision, life insurance, paid vacation, 401K and a bonus program.
Credit Analyst, Wyoming and Colorado
The Credit Analyst is responsible for completing independent analysis for agricultural, commercial and construction loan requests for moderate to complex borrowers for underwriting and review purposes by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze financial statements and tax returns of varying levels of quality to develop initial assessment by identifying strengths and weaknesses pertaining to borrower’s historical performance.
- Review and complete independent credit analyses of agricultural, commercial and construction loan requests of varying sizes, complexity, structure and industry.
- Independently discuss alternative structures, overall assessments and turnaround requirements with Lenders regarding their own work or the work of others in the department.
- Prepare and review in depth written analyses, including but not limited to financial statement spreads, for relationships of all sizes and levels of complexity, including those with greatest exposure.
- Research industry specific data from outside sources, including information from borrower, industry publications, references from other financial institutions, credit agencies and the internet.
- Provide and review written analyses that include strengths and weaknesses of credit approval, denial or alternative structure to Lenders.
- Assist in preparing and finalizing loan committee packets for distribution.
- Attend various committee meetings including loan committee to answer questions pertaining to credit analyses.
- Verify compliance with laws, regulations and Bank policies including enforcement of Bank loan policies and credit culture.
- Participate in customer meetings as requested by Lenders.
- Assist in report enhancement and reporting to the Board of Directors and Regulatory Agencies.
- Assist Lenders in performing and completing property inspections and market evaluations.
- Assist Chief Credit Officer in preparation of management reports to include the ALLL, Concentration CRE, OREO and Problem Loan reports.
- Adhere to applicable Federal and State banking laws and regulations.
- NONESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical expertise to other loan department staff.
- Participate in various special projects as assigned.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university, preferably in accounting and/or finance; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel software.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to work independently to meet deadlines.
- The Rawlins National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Affirmative Action Employer.
Rawlins offers many scenic and recreational places to live and play. Rawlins is a recent national award winner for its Downtown Main Street, and has been ranked within the top 20 in Outdoor Life’s magazine Top 200 towns for outdoor recreation, as has Carbon County. We offer employment opportunities with an exceptional compensation and benefits package and an environment that promotes professional development. If you are interested in the opportunities listed above, apply in person at:
RNB, Human Resources Department
220 Fifth Street, Rawlins, WY
(307) 324-1100 ext. 153
Or mail/fax a resume and cover letter to:
RNB, Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 100
Rawlins, WY 82301
fax: (307) 324-1165
We offer employment opportunities with an exceptional compensation and benefits package and an environment that promotes professional development.