If you are interested in any of the opportunities listed, please refer to the contact information below.
Customer Service Representative – Rawlins, Wyoming
Rawlins National Bank is looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join our growing team!
We offer competitive pay, health, dental, vision, life insurance, paid vacation, 401K and a bonus program.
The Customer Service Representative provides high quality customer service to Bank customers by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes a variety of transactions using own judgment within limits regarding the validity of transactions presented including but not limited to cash, negotiable instruments and transfers.
- Accepts checks for cashing, paying, deposit, verifies endorsement, validity and availability of funds.
- Maintains and balances cash drawer within established guidelines.
- Refers questionable transactions to appropriate person.
- Assists customers in person and by phone with account inquiries, research and maintenance.
- Receives installment loan payments and issues receipts.
- Processes mail deposits, night drop, and ATM deposits under dual control.
- Processes stop and hold orders.
- Sells and maintains Bank products such as cashier’s checks, gift cards and money orders.
- Processes customer requests such as address changes, check orders and PIN changes.
- Opens and performs maintenance on new accounts.
- Establishes proper identification and documentation for the opening and maintenance of new accounts.
- Maintains accurate monthly records of new accounts opened and closed.
- Performs all functions related to safe deposit boxes such as opening, access and maintenance.
- Maintains knowledge of Bank services and products and guides customers in selecting the best product for their needs.
- Responsible for adherence to regulations and Bank policies and procedures.
- Promotes Bank services and cross-sells Bank products.
- Nonessential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Balance and maintain ATM.
- Performs all other duties as assigned. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Previous banking experience is preferred. Cash handling experience required.Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software and general pc knowledge.The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Physical Demands:The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk; sit and stoop, kneel or crouch.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Work Environment:
- Computer Skills:
- Reasoning Ability:
- Math Ability:
- Language Ability:
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Attention to detail with high degree of accuracy.
The Rawlins National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Affirmative Action Employer.
Rawlins offers many scenic and recreational places to live and play. Rawlins is a recent national award winner for its Downtown Main Street, and has been ranked within the top 20 in Outdoor Life’s magazine Top 200 towns for outdoor recreation, as has Carbon County. We offer employment opportunities with an exceptional compensation and benefits package and an environment that promotes professional development. If you are interested in the opportunities listed above, apply in person at:
RNB, Human Resources Department
220 Fifth Street, Rawlins, WY
(307) 324-1100 ext. 153
Or mail/fax a resume and cover letter to:
RNB, Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 100
Rawlins, WY 82301
fax: (307) 324-1165
We offer employment opportunities with an exceptional compensation and benefits package and an environment that promotes professional development.