RNB Business Online
If you currently have RNB Business Online access please log in by clicking the RNB Business Login button near the top of the page.
If you would like to enroll for RNB Business Online please contact one of our Customer Service Representatives during normal business hours at (307) 324-1100 or (800) 788-9479 or visit us at any of our convenient locations during normal business hours.
RNB Business Online provides safe and confidential access to transactions and account information tailored to meet your business needs. You decide the level of security. Each employee is controlled through client and employee identification codes and passwords. You choose the proper level of clearance for your staff. Employees may be authorized to access the system for inquiries and transfers, transfers only, or inquiries only. You set the limits.
With RNB Business Online you can:
- View current balances.
- View statements.
- View holds, presentments and transactions per account.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- View Account Activity.
- View Loan Payment information.
- Make a Loan Payment.
- Export Account Information.
How do I enroll for RNB Business Online?
To enroll we ask that you please come into one of our bank locations. This is required due to the flexibility and safeguards of setting up a RNB Business Online account.
Why isn’t RNB Business Online accepting my password when I’ve used it before?
There are a few causes for this:
- Ensure you are entering your Access ID and Password correctly. Remember each must be a minimum of 6 characters in length and is case sensitive.
- If you haven’t logged in for a while, your account may have been disabled for security reasons. Call customer service at (307) 324-1100 or (800) 788-9479.
- Your browser setting has been changed and you are no longer accepting cookies. This system requires a temporary, session cookie to be set. Change your browser settings to accept cookies.
How many months of activity can I view?
You can view your current and previous statement information for most accounts.
How safe is online banking?
RNB Business Online counters security threats with a technology called SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). SSL is a set of rules followed by computers connected to the Internet. These rules include encryption, which guards against eavesdropping; data integrity, which assures that your communications are not tampered with during transmission; and authentication, which verifies that the party actually receiving your communication is who it claims to be.